We’re looking for a senior creative who wants help create ideas that make an extraordinary impact
Want to see your ideas make a positive impact on the world? We’re looking for an exceptional creative to join our Team and help us do just that.
We want someone who can see raw potential in every challenge. New thinking and unexpected solutions that ignites imaginations and creates positive impact. Someone who thinks in a multi-sensory way, coming up with brave and extraordinary ideas that can be expressed in relevant, inspiring and engaging ways.
It doesn’t matter if the expression is visual, auditory, still, moving, tangible, intangible; we believe the principles and power of creative thinking can be applied to solve any challenge.
Ideally, you’d have some experience in campaign creation and conceptual ideation, working with clients to communicate ideas, with a clear and engaging narrative. We’re looking for someone with curiosity and a thirst for inspiration. Someone with the confidence to jump into any challenge, immerse, experiment and leave no stone unturned.
Whether your background is in branding or advertising, we are ultimately looking for someone brave enough to pursue new thinking that inspires and creates meaningful solutions.
What to expect:
- Work alongside or with support from the rest of the team on client projects from design strategy and ideation through to the expression of ideas that changes lives by creating extraordinary impact.
- Keep up with the fast paced, ever changing world, inspiring yourself and others with future focussed innovation and creative opportunities.
- Active involvement in meetings, meaning your voice is heard and you can give ideas that create movement.
- Ask challenging questions that help project teams go beyond the brief, the challenge, and the opportunity – always looking for the chance to move things beyond the expected.
- Create and articulate the story with a clear narrative, delivered with enthusiasm and engagement.
- Work with and support the team in the creation of big ideas from brand definitions to brand worlds, with the ability to communicate them in a creative and captivating ways.
- Assist in the preparation and running of ideations and thrashes, keeping the energy and creative melting pot fired up.
- Have the ability to not only come up with ideas, but express them in meaningful and relevant ways (e.g sketches, visuals, words, animations, 3D design, sound).
- Can adapt to work loose and quickly to uncover and express big ideas, but with the attention to detail and quality to carry them through to deliver the solutions.
Why Born Ugly exists
At Born Ugly, we want our work to improve the experiences and lives of everyone who feels its impact. It should be remarkable, always.
We believe in
- Forging lasting relationships with each other and our clients
- Pursuing excellence, leaving no stone unturned to deliver wow
- Creating impact, through thought provoking, heart-pounding and break-through creative thinking
Sound like you? Apply now
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV, portfolio and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Senior Designer application’.
Not surprisingly, we get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take time. So our policy is simple: if your application is so brilliant that it creates an impact, then we’ll be in touch.
Our studio is based in Leeds (United Kingdom)
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.